I love this guy's music! Brandon Heath. I love the song, "I'm not who I was" ~~ Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpOLyR8MwiA
And he has a new song called "Give me your eyes" that is soooo good. Here are the words to the chorus (I try to remember this and keep this perspective with others' around me, patients at work, etc). I want to see others as Christ does:
Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted
Wasnt it far beyond my reach?
Give me your heart for the once forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see
again
again
There is a great radio station that plays normal, modern Christian music. I just like to hear more contemporary stuff. It is Refuge Radio, 91.5FM and 105.6FM. Not the strongest signal here as it is out of Duluth, but it is really good! You can listen online, which works wherever you are.
http://refugeradio.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment