Sunday, July 20, 2008

Guess what we found?!!!


Yep, that's right...FROGS in our window well! Jack was so excited and we estimate there were about 15 frogs. Poor Jason, I asked if he would crawl in and get them out. LOL! They were hopping all over the place! Well, he rescued them all and Jack proclaimed Daddy a "superhero." They went and set them free at a pond up the road. They did their good deed for the day! Then Jack decided to help me mow with his little mower! Too cute, he went back and forth with me. When he was finally done he said, "it's too hot out here for me, I've been doing a lot of mowing." :)

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Awww...little froggies! Glad Jason could get them out and set them free! I'm sure Jack was so proud! Too cute about Jack 'mowing' with you...not too much longer and he will be able to do it for real! :)