Monday, July 14, 2008

Hot steamy weather!

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker

We have a busy week ahead! I'm working 3 days, making a meal for a family in need on one of my days off, and going to Beth Moore on Friday and Saturday. Jason and Jack will be hanging out and fending for themselves while I'm gone. They have plans to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I don't know who has more fun there, Jason or Jack. LOL!

Jason and I piloted his idea again at another wedding last weekend, and it went very well. We enjoy doing stuff like that together. :) Jack got some "nunchucks" at the dollar store the other day and has gotten way more than $1's worth out of them!!
Jason and I in a self-portait at a wedding where we were piloting his business idea:
Jack sporting his favorite shirt, Ninja Turtles.
Jack and his "nunchucks" ha ha ha:

No comments: