Jack had 9 friends over for his Star Wars Birthday Party! He had a blast and got a bunch of great loot! They had pizza and rootbeer floats. I still made a cake because
I can't celebrate a birthday and not have cake! (Although Jack despises cake and most sweets-- whose kid is he, anyway??) I endeavored to create a Yoda cake, and Jack deemed it a "disaster" because he thought it did not look like Yoda! :) Let's just say from now on, we are getting store-bought cakes.
Before the guests arrived:

The Yoda cake, which looked more like an alien but still tasted great:

The kids playing with a parachute (thanks to my cousin Amy!) :

Jack opening a gift from Ava and Mya:

Here is the birthday boy in his Ninja Turtle Gear:
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY JACK!!
It looks like a WONDERFUL party filled with great friends!! I bet you're having a hard time going to sleep tonight! I have to say, your Mom's Yoda cake looks GREAT to me - good job Mommy!!
Love ya!
"Auntie" Marcia :)
Post a Comment