I posted an entry on Facebook with the following:
So we have Lauren over, who is the sweetest, most feminine girly-girl ever. If you know Jack, you know he is absolutely all-boy. Amazingly, they get along great; mostly because Lauren tolerates Jack-- LOL. We asked them both what they want to be when they grow up, Lauren stated: "I want to be a doctor like my mommy and help people." Jack stated: "I want to be a police man so I can help people, AND they have shooters!!!" The shooters part was definitely emphasized. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE that his light saber and/or sword is nearby in almost every picture - you know, cuz you never know when he might need to fight someone! ;o)
So cute! Those two are adorable together!!
I know, it is hilarious really. He is never far from some type of weapon!
Post a Comment