Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goggle-Man

With several weeks of swimming lessons, we've reached a wall. Jack needs to go completely underwater to pass this class. He has 2 weeks left and cannot get over the fear of this. At least I thought it was fear until he informed me that it really bothers his eyes to get water/chlorine in them. Even if he keeps them closed, he can hardly stand it. He came up with the idea that goggles would alleviate this problem, and we agreed that it made sense. So, off to Target we went. Jason came up with the idea that if goggles are good, a mask is even better. Ehhhhh....I'm not so sure. I keep thinking of that guy on the movie "Notting Hill" and what a dork he was wearing that swim mask all the time.



Jack can't wait to try them out today at Open Swim. He wants to "look around underwater" and is happy that his nose is also protected from the water. We shall see how it goes today!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Nice goggles, err I mean Mask. Your notting hill comment cracked me up! I can totally picture that guy! Jack is cute though, it looks like he likes them.