Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mr. Opinions

Jack is super opinionated! Of course most everyone knows what a picky eater he is. But he is that way about many things; he has such strong likes and dislikes. I'm glad he is strong-willed because I think it will serve him well later!

I bought him some new clothes today at The Children's Place. Some sporty "sweats" shorts and matching muscle tee, which he immediately LOVED and proclaimed "Awwwwwesome!" Then a pair of cargo-ish pants that roll up on the ends to make them kinda like capris or clamdiggers. I love that look on kids. These he was not as sure about. He said they were "too handsome." He also told me he is "not wearing jeans anymore." We'll see about that!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lisa--its so cute to hear the cute comments Jack says. Could an outfit ever be too handsome? And...when he's a teenager and wants to purchase $80 jeans, you'll have to remind him that on this day he vowed to never wear jeans again! So cute!