Sunday, June 28, 2009

A couple of cute, random things

For some reason, the pics I post on here never come up in the order I want them to. (Anyone know why?)?? I have pics of Jack and Audrey walking to the pool, and one in the big chair at the pool where we took pics last year. Sandwiched in here is a pic of 2 stuffed animals of Jack's that he wanted Jason and me to sleep with for the night. He was so kind as to inform us that we "could sleep with these." The striped cat was for Jason and the Kung Fu Panda was for me. Sweet dreams!

Jack felt so special holding her hand on the way to the pool

Jason's and my sleeping buddies

In the big chair-- just like last year only both kiddos are so much bigger!

Isn't that cute?!!! :)


1 comment:

Diane said...

Lisa--about the photos being out of order. I've done that before. It happens because the picture goes on the page whereever your cursor is. Just move your cursor to where you want the new photo and THEN download. I love your blog! --Diane