Sunday, July 5, 2009

Up North for the 4th (Post 3)

Look at the gorgeous sunset from Dad's house!

Waiting for the July 4th parade in Park Rapids

Me and Mom

Jack and Grandpa Earl

Us on the 4-wheeler



Last post from the weekend. It's so hard to look at 100 pics and find just 5 per blogger post! Again, we had a fabulous time!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Again, great pictures!! You can tell you guys were having a great time.

Regarding the 5 picture thing...do you use Picasa to upload your pictures? If so, you can always do collages like I do on Audrey's - it helps to show more pictures but without taking up too much space - people can click on them to see the bigger pictures. Just an idea... It's free too and you can bring it right up on your blog - very handy!!
~Marcia

Lisa said...

Thanks Marcia. Yep I use Picasa-- but for some reason, I prefer the single pics over the collages (easier to see detail). Yours always look great though!

Diane said...

Lisa--I love the photos! Looks like you all had a blast! --Diane