Thursday, November 19, 2009

Huge PRAISE!!!!

Today Jack was found to no longer be allergic to PEANUTS!!! Amazing! God is so faithful. The Allergist said it's documented that about 20% of kids can outgrow a peanut allergy, however in his practice, he has only seen this in about 1% of children with peanut allergies! (Guess maybe he doesn't know our awesome God. I prayed he wouldn't have this anymore, and I had faith through the whole test that it would be negative!) I almost told the doctor before-hand that he wasn't going to have this anymore. He still has a mild egg allergy, but the doctor said those allergies are never as serious or anaphylactic. We will gradually expose him to egg products, and trust that he will outgrow that as well.
Another thought: I think of how thrilled I am that my kid doesn't have a peanut allergy anymore, and I am profoundly moved just thinking about my cousin's baby girl, Paisley, who was diagnosed in utero with a rare heart condition called SVT. She's a month old now. Praise God, she does not have this anymore! They have a few more hurdles to pass, but trusting the Lord that she is healed of this for good. He sure does answer prayer!!! We continue to pray for Paisley and her family.

No comments: