We spent Thanksgiving at two families this year: Jason's grandma Elaine's (she's 92 and fixes the whole dinner) and my uncle and aunt's, Doug and Sharilyn. I missed seeing my Dad, who is up in the North Woods of MN. We have so much to be thankful for! We're starting a new tradition in writing down a list of at least 10 things or people each we are thankful for. Jack says he is thankful for "dogs and Rolie (our dog)." I was surprised he didn't say pizza or chicken nuggets!Our little family of 3
Grandma Shaver gave us a relish tray, since we don't have one. Her husband bought it for her 60 years ago!
Aunt Margie and Uncle Gregg and their little maltese, Misty.
We played Memory! Jack won once and then Uncle Gregg.
Aunt Margie, Jack, and Misty.
Jack all dressed up for the holiday. I can't decide if he looked more like a Young Republican or a Target employee! (Shhh...don't tell him.)
No comments:
Post a Comment