

Here's our new normal. I feel like a bonafide cancer patient now. :( I know God is faithful and still has a Plan for us. I'm planning on beating this!!! I have too much to live for! But for now, I have physical therapy tomorrow as my legs have turned to mush after nearly 2 weeks in the hospital, plus brain surgery.
3 comments:
Lisa you are beautiful inside and out! God Bless you precious one! Many are praying for you and your precious family!
Praising God that your surgery went well!
(((HUG)))
Joyfully,
Elizabeth in St. Cloud
Lisa, yes.. you do have so much to live for! Just look at that handsome boy of yours. :) Praying for you and for a complete recovery.
Welcome home Lisa!
I can imagine what your legs must feel like. :( I'm sure you'll be back to yourself in no time.
Yep, you have SO MUCH to live for and we want you here as long as we can have you!
Love you,
Marcia :)
Post a Comment