popcornfam

Welcome to our family blog! We hope you enjoy our entries as we chronicle our family life together.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nice Weekend

Despite all that is going on, we've been blessed with another great weekend. Jack had fun playing with neighbors in the yard and on the Wii, Jason and I had a great date last night, and we did a little shopping (I call it retail therapy). Jack got some "silky shorts" and a "Crab Shirt" like Daddy's. Also a caterpillar Webkinz. I've been having some more symptoms, such as lightheadedness and "thwamping" in my head. Also a cough. I'm so thankful that I start chemo and radiation this week and can't wait to see what God has in store. Also going to a healing session Tuesday night....please pray for that!!



Posted by Lisa at 6:23 PM

1 comment:

eliz said...

I'm praying! :o) God is faithful!

I love the pic of Jack laying on the floor, he is so cute! And your little pug is watching him so sweetly! Little boys and dogs just go together! My 6 yr old Isaiah's 3 dogs are well over 100 pounds, they look at him the same adoring way!
You are so blessed!
(((HUG)))
Joyfully,
E

April 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • White Sugar, Brown Sugar
  • Audrey's Place
  • Waiting on God, Waiting for Placement
  • The Braxton Update
  • WORDSMITH
  • A day in the lives of Hayden and Erica
  • She Dabbles
  • Answer to My Prayers

About Me

My photo
Lisa
I am a wife to Jason for 12 great years and mommy to Jack (6), a registered nurse, young breast cancer survivor and brain tumor survivor. We are a close family who loves Jesus, loves life, and loves a bowl of popcorn every night. :) Living every day by Faith.
View my complete profile

The Johnson 3

The Johnson 3
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.