I awoke to the pleasant aroma of fresh homemade waffles. My boys wanted to bring me breakfast in bed, however, I went down and ate with them. It was wonderful! Jack declared it the "Best Mother's Day Ever!" We then went to Church, napped a little, and had an amazing dinner prepared by Jeannie and Michael Androsoff, Greek Ribs, mashed potatoes, salad, corn, and cake! My family also had a Dairy Queen Cake at my request. The whole day was summed up in the word: amazing! They brought me a very cool bracelet, little bag, hats, and gorgeous silk scarf.
Jeannie and Michael brought ONION RINGS: Jack's "favorite vegetable" LOL.

The Greek Pork Ribs were savory and amazing!

My DQ cake-- I love those!

Jack in "my" sombrero from Chevy's yesterday
1 comment:
Happy Belated Mother's Day and early Happy Birthday! Your salad lookds sooo yummy!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mommy Day!
Post a Comment