
Oh Wait-- that's Jack, the youngest member of the Popcorn Fam, eating Kalli's Popcorn last night

Jack seems to feel much more secure when Mama has hair-- he barely noticed at first!

Ignore the "moon face" from the steroid Decadron-- so glad to be getting off of that awful drug. I'm close to completely off of it and the weight is coming off instead of on! A step in the right direction.
4 comments:
You can tell it's from the steroids. Your arms and hands are so petite. My precious mother is on steroids for a rhuematic arthritis disease. She's so teensy but now she has the puffiness in her face. Side effects stink!
I'm glad you are getting off of yours!
(((HUGS))) to you and your handsome little man Jack! From the pictures I can see how much he loves you! His eyes light up!
Awwwww, thanks. You are so sweet.
Yep, definitely can tell it's from the steroids! CUTE pic of you and Jack. :)
Love the hair. You look so cute :)
Post a Comment