Today's best "Jackism:" While saying bedtime prayers with Daddy, they were discussing excitedly that we will be up at Grandpa Earl's in 4 days. Jack prayed for a good/safe time, and then added, "Please help Daddy not to get a speeding ticket again." Ha ha ha!
Jack went to a Buddy's birthday party today and got these vampire teeth and silly glasses.
A big praise from today is that after church-- Jason, my mom, and I went to have me prayed for by the pastor and elders. Just as in James 5:14-15, which says: “Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up” (5:14, 15). I felt so encouraged and blessed and am believing for complete healing. Thank you, Jesus!
1 comment:
Praying scripture back to the Lord is a beautiful thing and is powerful in its effects. I just know God loves to hear His people pray what he has already spoken. I am standing with you dear one in prayer! Love you, Betty
Post a Comment