Well, we tried family bowling last night for something different to do that doesn't require a lot of energy on my part. I hadn't been bowling in at least 10 years (except for Wii bowling) and scored a mere 59. Jack got 81, Jason got 100-something. Please excuse that Jack wears this Mario shirt all the time. It's getting really, REALLY old and sickening. He loves it though-- gotta keep 'em happy, ya know. You're only 5 once!
1 comment:
My Gabriel is 15 and he has a favorite shirt too. Each time it is in the laundry he waits patiently to put it back on straight from the dryer! Sometimes I wonder if it has even been washed! LOL!! Our 6 yr old loves every shirt he owns the same, I think it's because the 3 older girls tell him he looks super handsome each clean shirt he puts on!
Don't you love boys!!! :o)
Post a Comment