Saturday, September 4, 2010

CONTINUING TO DEFY THE DOCTORS!

Just 2 weeks ago today in the Intensive Care Unit, my family was told I had just 1-2 weeks left to live. Since then, we've been to the State Fair TWICE, back to school shopping, and in general traipsing all over the place, enjoying LIFE!

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.


Jack enjoying Pizza at the Fair today.


Jack and I enjoying Sweet Martha's cookies (me much more than he!) Let's see, what else? Mustard-drenched pronto pup, cheese curds, kettle corn.....all my faves!


Outside the Webkinz van, where he got some great deals on Webkinz for $5. You are only a child once, right?! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12


I am so HAPPY you are living life
Sharilyn

Marcia said...

God is SO faithful!! Praise Him for hearing our prayers and continuing to heal you. I'm so glad you've been able to do so much!
SEE YOU SOON!!! XOXO

Jenni said...

You look fantastic! Living the life the way God intended...With Sweet Martha's and Cheese Curds! ;)
Bless you sweet Lisa!

XOXO

~j