Welcome to our family blog! We hope you enjoy our entries as we chronicle our family life together.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
ALABAMA - Angels Among Us
Yesterday, my mom and I ran a bunch of errands, lasting until early afternoon. We picked up Jack to get him his library card, and he and I went into the library while she waited in the car. While waiting, her Honda CRV completely died. Couldn't start it. Windows were down, valuables were inside-- we didn't want to leave the vehicle. It was hot and windy outside and we were several miles from home. We were told by her extended warranty people it might take a while to get it towed or jumped. She prayed. I prayed. There was no one around. Suddenly, a man pulled up in front of us and appeared to have pulled over to make a phone call. I got out of the car, thinking he could help us. He said, "Oh did you need this parking space?" I said, "No, but can you give us a jump?" (My mom thankfully had jumper cables in her car.) He kindly agreed and it turned over immediately. He wasn't even going to the library. He drove away after that. It was like God just sent him there for us! I really believe he was an angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment