OK, so this year our 12th Anniversary was on Easter Sunday! A double-blessed day. Jason and I went out the evening before and I forgot to have someone take our picture! (That's a FIRST!) But thankfully, I did remember on Easter as we celebrated at my Uncle and Aunt's house. It was a fabulous day! My Aunt Sharilyn did a lot of cooking and the ham and all side dishes were phenomenal!
Jack and I posing with my Grandpa Bobby-- he's 91!
Ladies in the kitchen! Sharilyn and my Mom.
He was thrilled with his Bible and still takes it to bed with him. What a blessing he is!
Love to see him reading God's Word!
Finally, a favorite Easter song has this refrain: "O praise the One who paid my debt, who raised this life up from the dead!" Jesus, the Spotless Lamb, took all of our sin, diseases, and grief on the cross. He rose again, and we praise Him for giving us everlasting life through our belief in Him!
Finally, a favorite Easter song has this refrain: "O praise the One who paid my debt, who raised this life up from the dead!" Jesus, the Spotless Lamb, took all of our sin, diseases, and grief on the cross. He rose again, and we praise Him for giving us everlasting life through our belief in Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment