Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A rainy afternoon after a morning at the zoo!

Today Jack wanted to go to the Zoo as his daycare class was having a field trip there. So we went and met up with everyone. Jack had a blast, and the more I watch him amongst his peers, the more I realize what a silly guy he is. He seems like a class clown and loves to be goofy and make others laugh!
Then after lunch and nap, we played with Play-Doh. I picked up a set on sale the other day, saving it for a rainy day like this. He was so excited because it was an octopus and it helps you make different creatures. It was really fun! Sometimes you just need a new thing to do on a rainy summer day. We've been waiting for another opportunity to go to Cascade Bay, but it hasn't looked hopeful.
Our Play-Doh creations


It brightened a rainy day to have a new Play-Doh set to do together

We always get popcorn at the Zoo

Look how close the grizzly bear came

Jack so happy to be amongst his daycare friends at the Zoo



No comments: