Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing Friends and Neighbors

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

So I woke up today with a migraine and feeling like I was going to barf at any minute. Poor Jack-- I basically let him play the Wii while I layed on the couch. THEN, my awesome friend and neighbor Alison called. She gets migraines too, and knows the misery. She promptly came and picked up Jack. I went back to bed and called a couple of hours later. They were just leaving Chuck E. Cheese!!!! I'm just so, so appreciative. Some people come through at just the right time and really give you a helping hand. Makes me realize all the more that is the kind of person I want to be.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

That is EXACTLY the person you are...see your previous post on what you did for ME! I can't thank you enough. Amazing what a little break will do!
Love you friend!!

Diane said...

What a blessing to have a great friend and neighbor! I am so glad that you got a much needed break!