Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swimmer Jack and Cute Rolie

Jack continues to do wonderfully at his Swim School! The progress he's made since he started in September is amazing! At first, he wouldn't even put his face in. Now he's jumping in, swimming 1/2 the length of the pool, diving for things on the bottom, etc. He rocks! We're so proud of him. Swimming lessons for kids is something we really believe in. Rolie has been really sweet lately, too. Clingy as usual, but nonetheless a sweet little Pug. :)




Meanwhile, I'm in excruciating tooth pain. I have a wisdom tooth that is impacted and infected. It hurts like you wouldn't believe. I'm having surgery for this in 2 days and hoping for some relief! Thanks to my wonderful husband for getting Jack fed, off to daycare, and going to the pharmacy for me to pick up my Vicodin from the dentist. I'm so grateful for him! I married the greatest man EVER!

No comments: