I'm having a lot of problems with Blogger. I can't upload pics and I've tried numerous times tonight. Will have to try again another day.
Here's where we are at with Adoption. We've looked long and hard and prayed for several months about what our next step might be. God really spoke to us this month, our devotional was about open and closed doors. We've had lots and lots of closed doors. We seriously considered Ethiopia, Ghana, and other international programs-- also strongly considered stopping the process altogether. We've decided to continue to pursue domestic infant adoption and network with another agency in Kansas City, MO. We will stay with our current agency and they will let us look at this additional agency for other possibilities.
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear this! I know you guys are content no matter what but I'm glad you'll have the option for more opportunities! We continue to pray for your family!
Love ya!
Thanks Marcia!
Post a Comment