Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to school shopping and an evening with friends

Yesterday afternoon was equally as fun as the kindergarten reunion (see below). Grandma Audrey and I took Jack to the Mall of America for some back-to-school shopping and she bought his 2 pair of super cool shoes: Vans and Skechers. He thinks the Vans help him run faster. He was posing and admiring his new feet! To top it off, we had to stop at Cinnabon for a Saturday morning treat. (I won't lie, we did indulge Friday afternoon a bit!) Next, I found myself back in Bloomington at Ikea for dinner with our great friends for 9 years, the Hires', and then rides at Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall. What a perfect day!

Note the Famous Footwear bag, the new Vans, and the Cinnabon bag!

Back at the Mall with Rich, Marcia, Audrey, and little Lauren.

Miss A.

Rich looked a little squished on the kiddie roller-coaster!

Our favorite boy in the whole wide world! We may only have one, but we have the BEST one! (Don't we all think that about our kids?)

Sweet Jack and Audrey sharing a hug.

Before this ride started, Jack was happy. During the free-fall part, he was terrified. "I'm NEVER going on that ride again." He gets that from me....


No comments: