"I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done." Psalm 118:17
I haven't posted about this on our blog, because I wanted to wait for confirmation. Had an MRI on 8/1, met with Neuro- Oncologist #1 who said I there is new tumor growth, I could lose control of my left side, and needed to start chemo ASAP. At my awesome Dad's request, I made an appt. for a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic. Saw Mayo Neuro-Oncologist yesterday. He did a full neurological exam, which MD #1 did not do. Mayo MD looked at MRI and saw no reason to start chemo, stating images looked like post-radiation changes which can occur for up to 5 years. Praise the LORD for second opinions, Dads and Moms and Husbands (and children) who have faith. After seeing MD #1, even Jack told me, "Doctors don't know everything, Mom. Only Jesus knows." We are rejoicing today. God will continue to see us through. I need to be aware of any further symptoms and will have another MRI in September. God is GOOD! All the time.
I haven't posted about this on our blog, because I wanted to wait for confirmation. Had an MRI on 8/1, met with Neuro- Oncologist #1 who said I there is new tumor growth, I could lose control of my left side, and needed to start chemo ASAP. At my awesome Dad's request, I made an appt. for a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic. Saw Mayo Neuro-Oncologist yesterday. He did a full neurological exam, which MD #1 did not do. Mayo MD looked at MRI and saw no reason to start chemo, stating images looked like post-radiation changes which can occur for up to 5 years. Praise the LORD for second opinions, Dads and Moms and Husbands (and children) who have faith. After seeing MD #1, even Jack told me, "Doctors don't know everything, Mom. Only Jesus knows." We are rejoicing today. God will continue to see us through. I need to be aware of any further symptoms and will have another MRI in September. God is GOOD! All the time.
One more verse I love:
"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15
"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15
1 comment:
Wonderful news Lisa! Thanking God with you and your family. :)
Post a Comment