Saturday, August 13, 2011

New School Clothes, Fun, and Friends!

This is such a fun time of year! We got all of Jack's school supplies, new shoes, and some new clothes. I am so thankful that Jack loves school! Active pants and jeans not pictured-- in the laundry. He got some great new threads at great prices thanks to Old Navy and JCP. (I always loathed JCP, but have re-discovered their Kids Dpt.) He got the same exact T-shirt as his best friend. I know that won't last for long, so I bought it for him! Jason and I are both stylin' now, too! He got a great new wardrobe (dare I say, much needed?!)-- and I found some steals at the clearance Len Druskin store (original store in the Galleria) at Southdale. Some swanky stuff! And much needed as well since I lost all that weight and am not going back on chemo and steroids! Praise the LORD!

Possible school picture shirt-- Jack looks best in blue.

Sporting the same T as his best friend. It says, "I'm pretty much one of the best people I know." :)

Of course he had to get a Nintendo shirt.....ugh!

With good buddy Luke at Davanni's Pizza.

LOL! He has a birthday party today for a neighbor girl and this is how he addressed her card. Note also, the vintage Strawberry Shortcake wrapping paper from when I was a kid!

Jack and Luke at Brunswick Bowl playing Air Hockey, one of Jack's faves!

We all went bowling, too. Note my crazy socks. Didn't have any with so had to stop at the Dollar Store. I thought these were freakin' awesome!

Our Air Hockey Dude!

Enjoy the weekend!



No comments: