Sunday, September 6, 2009

State Fair -- 2nd Go 'Round

What season would be complete with only one measly trip to the State Fair? So we went again. Like always. We are Fair Fanatics! Jack is becomming one, too. This time, we went with my Mom and had so much fun. She took Jack in the Butterfly House (their little tradition) and we started a new tradition by me taking Jack on the "Ye Old Mill" ride, which is running for its 96th year!! It smelled more than a little musty, and could use some updating, but the nostalgia of it is what makes it so cool! We ate: Sweet Martha's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Tom Thumb donuts, Juanita's Fajitas, corn dogs, pizza, kettle corn, chicken tenders, and Dole Whips. I didn't think we'd eat again for days.....until today when we went to Grandma Shaver's for a ham and scalloped potatoes lunch. Officially stuffed over here!!!

Official Water Tower pic


Jack and I ready to board "Ye Old Mill"

Jason and I after "one too many" pictures

Jack having his fave, Pizza!

Jack and Grandma Audrey on the bus to the Fair


No comments: